Exchange rates of Payeer RUB to Litecoin
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Payeer RUB to Litecoin without any problems. How to use the table – find out more.
|Wm007||11048.4111from 2000||1.0000||11.5069max. 9.0510||233.3||0/0/1|
|XChange||11164.4258from 5000||1.0000||4348.9497max. 26.8710||3272.0||32/0/0|
|blablachange.com||11197.0898from 5000||1.0000||721.0764max. 26.7926||483.9||0/0/0|
|A-Exchange Com||11282.9688from 2000||1.0000||15.3975||2504.0||2/1/0|
|24 Zone||11295.0000from 40000||1.0000||18327.5000max. 30.1018||75.4||0/0/0|
|1-Online||11297.0000from 39000||1.0000||246420.0000max. 30.9816||416.7||2/0/0|
|Baksman||11369.9326from 1000||1.0000||859.6571max. 43.9756||546.4||10/1/0|
|BitObmen||11389.0342from 1000||1.0000-0.005||24.5214max. 8.7803||316.5||0/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||11409.3555from 500||1.0000||4.4089||276.2||11/0/0|
|Nice Change||11429.4609from 1000||1.0000||6575.6475max. 437.4659||213.1||1/0/0|
|Exchanger Ltd||11498.5439from 500||1.0000-0.005||10.5630max. 8.6967||19.4||0/0/0|
|MChange||11514.0869from 5000||1.0000||45842.3984max. 12.1590||106.4||7/0/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||11520.7979from 116.36||1.0000-0.0001||11.5870max. 8.6799||3882.9||0/0/0|
|4ange||11607.4131from 5000||1.0000||748.9657max. 51.6911||217.5||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||11611.8467from 5000||1.0000||50980.4844max. 25.8356||26/0/0|
|60cek||11611.8467from 1000||1.0000||22739.2148max. 258.3568||635.0||0/0/0|
|RuBitok||11668.1934from 117.85||1.0000-0.0001||9.2203max. 8.5703||460.5||2/0/0|
|ProstoCash||12403.5635from 5000||1.0000||123305.0625max. 8062.1992||143.2||0/0/0|
|24Paybank||12841.3359from 30000||1.0000||338946.1250max. 77.8735||542.5||28/0/0|
|Clean BTC||12855.1230from 30000||1.0000||933.1186max. 38.8949||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
How do I change Payeer RUB to Litecoins? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- "Payeer" and "Litecoin" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Litecoin there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category