Exchange rates of Payeer RUB to Ethereum Classic
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Payeer RUB to Ethereum Classic, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|GoldObmen||4175.7336from 1000||1.0000||25.5013max. 23.9478||932.8||2/0/1|
|blablachange.com||4266.6156from 5000||1.0000||4023.6978max. 234.3778||483.9||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||4288.6454from 2000||1.0000||204910.9425max. 1165.8692||242.2||1/0/0|
|XChange||4300.6273from 3000||1.0000||30527.1667max. 69.7572||3272.0||32/0/0|
|MChange||4390.2228from 5000||1.0000||892361.3271max. 455.5577||140.3||7/0/0|
|Baksman||4550.7293from 10000||1.0000||21501.3769max. 61.5285||578.1||10/1/1|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
If you have Payeer RUB and want to exchange it to ETC, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- "Payeer" and "Ethereum Classic" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Ethereum Classic there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category