Exchange rates of Payeer RUB to Ethereum
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Payeer RUB to Ethereum. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Information about the table.
|BitObmen||168812.9505from 16891.8919||1.0000-0.0036||1.0093max. 0.5923||319.3||0/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||168923.4160from 2000||1.0000||0.0476||280.0||11/0/0|
|blablachange.com||169404.3539from 20000||1.0000||564.4272max. 5.9030||483.9||0/0/0|
|RuBitok||169481.7447from 5369.19||1.0000-0.003||10.8478max. 0.5900||472.8||2/0/0|
|GoldObmen||169483.0800from 3500||1.0000-0.002||2.5621max. 0.2950||919.6||2/0/0|
|Ym-Change||169512.2813from 3390.25||1.0000-0.001||0.5044max. 0.1179||135.9||0/0/0|
|XChange||169762.6277from 30000||1.0000||8463.9184max. 1.7671||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Nice Change||170498.6522from 5000||1.0000||27143.3651max. 29.3257||225.5||1/0/0|
|366 Cash||172147.0000from 20000||1.0000||1333.7600max. 2.0912||24.1||0/0/0|
|4ange||172368.4126from 25000||1.0000||359.4156max. 1.7404||234.0||0/0/0|
|1-Online||172457.0000from 40000||1.0000||41098.5000max. 2.0874||432.9||2/0/0|
|24 Zone||172658.0000from 42000||1.0000||2470.4000max. 2.0271||85.1||0/0/0|
|24Paybank||173114.1892from 30000||1.0000||21593.4501max. 5.7765||542.5||28/0/0|
|Bankcomat||173280.6444from 15000||1.0000||5749.2587max. 1.7312||26/0/0|
|60cek||175084.8942from 7000||1.0000||41708.8493max. 3.4269||646.5||0/0/0|
|MChange||177204.4230from 5000||1.0000||11623.8784max. 5.6432||117.1||7/0/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||178793.9282from 5369.19||1.0000-0.003||2.7598max. 0.5593||3912.3||0/0/0|
|ProstoCash||180852.8550from 20000||1.0000||37076.2336max. 552.9357||143.2||0/0/0|
|Baksman||181583.0482from 5000||1.0000||11005.3279max. 1.6521||558.8||10/1/0|
|Clean BTC||200000.0000from 30000||1.0000||585.7060max. 2.5000||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
Where is the best place to trade Payeer RUB to Ethereum (ETH)? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- "Payeer" and "Ethereum" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Ethereum there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category