Exchange rates of Payeer RUB to Dash
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Payeer RUB to Dash without any problems. Read the table description.
|blablachange.com||9802.7539from 5000||1.0000||511.0801max. 30.6036||483.9||0/0/0|
|GoldObmen||10005.8682from 1000||1.0000-0.002||6.9239max. 4.9970||911.0||2/0/0|
|BitObmen||10045.1924from 1000||1.0000-0.002||11.9787max. 9.9550||316.7||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||10048.4492from 1000||1.0000||816.8014max. 49.7589||214.1||1/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||10062.7158from 1000||1.0000||3.4128||276.7||11/0/0|
|24 Zone||10119.0000from 41000||1.0000||21775.4004max. 33.6001||75.8||0/0/0|
|Exchanger Ltd||10142.0557from 1000||1.0000-0.005||9.2173||19.6||0/0/0|
|1-Online||10145.0000from 40000||1.0000||212207.0000max. 34.4997||418.1||2/0/0|
|60cek||10208.7969from 1000||1.0000||16609.3555max. 48.9773||636.2||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||10208.7969from 5000||1.0000||35265.8281max. 29.3864||26/0/0|
|4ange||10352.1396from 5000||1.0000||509.7842max. 28.9795||219.0||0/0/0|
|Baksman||10454.5566from 1000||1.0000||5002.6934max. 47.8260||547.3||10/1/0|
|MChange||10484.9521from 5000||1.0000||20001.0703max. 13.3524||107.5||7/0/0|
|XChange||10652.6514from 5000||1.0000||3929.0845max. 28.1620||3272.0||32/0/0|
|24Paybank||11289.7275from 30000||1.0000||304904.3750max. 88.5760||542.5||28/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
If you have Payeer RUB and want to exchange it to Dash, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- "Payeer" and "Dash" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Dash there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
Some more tips:
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category