Exchange rates of Payeer RUB to Card Mir
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Payeer RUB to Card Mir. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
|LasloBit||1.0500from 10000||1.0000||461677max. 238095||1/1/0|
|blablachange.com||1.0600from 5000||1.0000||10243405max. 283018||483.9||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0600from 5000||1.0000||17646694max. 283018||26/0/0|
|24 Zone||1.0690from 32000||1.0000||4833141max. 93545||75.8||0/0/0|
|1-Online||1.0691from 30000||1.0000||10222953max. 49574||418.1||2/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0800from 2000||1.0000||10125896max. 4629629||214.1||1/0/0|
|MChange||1.1000from 5000||1.0000||42022012max. 454545||107.5||7/0/0|
|Baksman||1.1000from 1000||1.0000||10633898max. 454545||547.3||10/1/0|
|4ange||1.1000from 5000||1.0000||6739588max. 272727||219.0||0/0/0|
|60cek||1.1100from 1000||1.0000||20520022max. 2702702||636.2||0/0/0|
|24Paybank||1.1800from 15000||1.0000||48480496max. 381355||542.5||28/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.2700from 1000||1.0000||87540968max. 78740157||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
If you have Payeer RUB and want to exchange it to card "Mir" rubles, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- The important columns are "Payeer" and "Card Mir". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Card Mir RUB are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Be aware that some of the points translate the transfer of Payeer RUB to Card Mir RUB as a withdrawal.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category