Exchange rates of Payeer RUB to Bitcoin Cash ABC
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Payeer RUB for Bitcoin Cash ABC. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|Exchanger||Payeer||Bitcoin Cash ABC||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|blablachange.com||35146.8242from 5000||1.0000||128.8303max. 8.5356||483.9||0/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||35585.3047from 2000||1.0000||1.3556||276.4||11/0/0|
|XChange||35762.8828from 5000||1.0000||12.3689max. 8.3885||3272.0||32/0/0|
|GoldObmen||35812.5195from 1000||1.0000||2.2889max. 1.3961||910.6||2/0/0|
|BitObmen||35892.8594from 1000||1.0000-0.001||8.4722max. 2.7860||316.7||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||36434.7656from 5000||1.0000||74.3759max. 8.2338||26/0/0|
|MChange||37907.0117from 5000||1.0000||25728.7656max. 3.9570||107.1||7/0/0|
|Baksman||37925.3555from 5000||1.0000||72.0744max. 7.3829||547.0||10/1/0|
|ProstoCash||38054.0898from 5000||1.0000||10198.5020max. 2627.8384||143.2||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||107815.7344from 5000||1.0000||10624.5859max. 46.3754||213.7||1/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Where is the best place to trade Payeer RUB to Bitcoin-cash ABC? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Payeer" and "Bitcoin Cash ABC".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Bitcoin Cash ABC to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
Some more tips:
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category