Exchange rates of Payeer RUB to Binance Coin
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Payeer RUB to Binance Coin, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Decoding data values in table columns.
|60cek||35163.8001from 7000||1.0000||164258.9947max. 17.0630||687.2||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||35911.9669from 5000||1.0000||26086.0546max. 8.3537||26/0/0|
|Baksman||35921.5582from 1000||1.0000||38220.3304max. 13.9192||585.9||10/1/1|
|MChange||36320.4559from 5000||1.0000||23042.2570max. 55.0653||153.4||7/0/0|
|24Paybank||37508.0534from 30000||1.0000||100297.4576max. 26.6609||542.5||28/0/1|
|XChange||39707.7698from 5000||1.0000||53361.7938max. 7.5551||3272.0||32/0/0|
|blablachange.com||40470.2644from 5000||1.0000||5006.8816max. 24.7095||483.9||0/0/0|
|ProstoCash||42196.5605from 5000||1.0000||23108.0996max. 2369.8614||143.1||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
If you have Payeer RUB and want to exchange it to Binance Coin (BNB), the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- Columns "Payeer" and "Binance Coin" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Binance Coin available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category