Exchange rates of Payeer RUB to Otkrytie (bank)
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Payeer RUB to Otkrytie (bank), you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|ProstoCash||1.0259from 5000||1.0000||13132562max. 9747538||143.1||0/0/0|
|4ange||1.0317from 5000||1.0000||7149647max. 290782||288.8||0/0/0|
|60cek||1.0526from 7000||1.0000||6269392max. 570017||700.8||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0582from 5000||1.0000||2579772max. 283500||26/0/0|
|XChange||1.0638from 1000||1.0000||31277399max. 9400263||3272.0||32/0/0|
|MChange||1.0638from 1000||1.0000||37630326max. 1880052||164.3||7/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.1363from 2000||1.0000||16682087max. 4400246||262.6||1/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
Swapping Payeer RUB for Otkrytie Bank RUB is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- "Payeer" and "Otkrytie (bank)" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Otkrytie (bank) RUB there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
Some more tips:
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
There are exchangers where transfer from Payeer RUB to Otkrytie (bank) RUB is a normal withdrawal operation.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.