Exchange rates of Payeer EUR to YooMoney (Yandex Money)
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Payeer EUR for YooMoney (Yandex Money). If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Decoding data values in table columns.
|Exchanger||Payeer||YooMoney (Yandex Money)||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 50||76.9000||2500000max. 230700||26/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 20||76.0300||12000000max. 760300||227.7||1/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 30||75.4300||25705632max. 1131450||143.2||0/0/0|
|60cek||1.0000from 60||73.5600||3000000max. 367800||649.3||0/0/0|
|24Paybank||1.0000from 50||73.4400||6200000max. 734400||542.5||28/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 50||73.4300||47129953max. 367150||120.4||7/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 50||71.7000||6004395max. 215100||561.5||10/1/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
How do I change Payeer EUR to Yoo-Money? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- First go to "Payeer" and "YooMoney (Yandex Money)". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, YooMoney (Yandex Money) RUB is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category