Exchange rates of Payeer EUR to VTB24
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Payeer EUR to VTB24. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|24Paybank||1.0000from 50||79.4292||22222183max. 794292||542.4||28/0/2|
|MChange||1.0000from 40||79.3820||61083227max. 7938200||186.7||7/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 30||77.9995||101297054max. 1169992||143.1||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 50||77.6641||7560484max. 232992||26/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 20||77.6641||21288765max. 776641||268.8||1/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||1.0000from 5||75.7043||5009||301.9||11/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 34.03||74.9836||20385581max. 850746||603.8||10/2/1|
|60cek||1.0000from 60||68.8387||27379632max. 344193||721.4||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
Where is the best place to trade Payeer EUR to VTB Telebank RUB? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- Columns "Payeer" and "VTB24" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is VTB24 RUB available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Be aware that some of the points translate the transfer of Payeer EUR to VTB24 RUB as a withdrawal.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.