Exchange rates of Payeer EUR to Visa/MasterCard KZT
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Payeer EUR to Visa/MasterCard KZT, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Read the table description.
|A-Exchange Com||1.0000from 30||467.3851||250000||2601.5||2/1/0|
|1WM||1.0000from 3||465.3000||9807893max. 465300||1475.1||2/1/0|
|Eliteobmen||1.0000from 25||461.3100||5700000max. 1999999||422.2||3/2/0|
|ExMoney Me||1.0000from 10||461.1320||61354||287.3||11/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 70||446.3200||250983310max. 1338960||26/0/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||1.0000from 3.31||428.2170-150||6101791max. 500191||3960.3||0/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 40||423.3400||337372521max. 42334000||142.2||7/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 70||421.5300||22455233max. 16861200||243.9||1/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 50||421.5300||39466245max. 1264590||579.3||10/1/1|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 30||416.8200||348597941max. 6252300||143.2||0/0/0|
|24Paybank||1.0000from 30||408.8800||673960924max. 4088800||542.5||28/0/1|
|60cek||1.0000from 71.91||386.8100||7001334max. 1668961||675.0||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting Payeer EUR to Visa (Master Card) KZT.
- "Payeer" and "Visa/MasterCard" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Visa/MasterCard KZT there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
Some more tips:
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
There are also exchanges that transfer Payeer EUR to Visa/MasterCard KZT, and this is registered as a finance withdrawal procedure.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category