Exchange rates of Payeer EUR to TrueUSD
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Payeer EUR to TrueUSD, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. How to use the table – find out more.
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 200||1.0772||42051325.2724max. 13465.0000||143.1||0/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 200||1.0459||40350644.9171max. 104590.0000||152.5||7/0/0|
|24Paybank||1.0000from 50||1.0443||183282.2543max. 10443.0000||542.5||28/0/1|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 168.63||1.0442||32533.1369max. 3132.6000||26/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 56||1.0211||574592.2192max. 5105.5000||585.2||10/1/1|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 20||1.0211||1372207.8996max. 10211.0000||252.0||1/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Where is the best place to trade Payeer EUR to TrueUSD (TUSD)? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- First go to "Payeer" and "TrueUSD". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, TrueUSD is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category