Exchange rates of Payeer EUR to Sberbank
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Payeer EUR to Sberbank without any problems. Read the table description.
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 30||80.9665||190480986max. 1214497||143.1||0/0/0|
|Receive-Money||1.0000from 124.9805||80.0124||10000000max. 499999||1130.8||4/2/1|
|Kassa||1.0000from 62.63||79.8405||2698890max. 2698889||2056.0||0/0/0|
|60cek||1.0000from 60||79.5826||146534199max. 397913||723.0||0/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 40||77.8536||69319250max. 7785360||188.0||7/0/0|
|24Paybank||1.0000from 50||77.0750||16398047max. 770750||542.4||28/0/2|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 20||76.1235||24981317max. 761235||270.1||1/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||1.0000from 5||75.7043||5270||302.6||11/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 50||75.2584||72994177max. 225775||26/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 34.68||73.5284||29975465max. 850073||604.0||10/2/1|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting Payeer EUR to SberBank RUB.
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Payeer" and "Sberbank".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Sberbank RUB to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Remember that there are points where operation Payeer EUR – Sberbank RUB will be considered a simple withdrawal procedure in the system.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.