Exchange rates of Payeer EUR to Sberbank KZT
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Payeer EUR to Sberbank KZT without any problems. Decoding data values in table columns.
|1WM||1.0000from 2||468.3544||22486max. 22485||1309.0||2/1/0|
|A-Exchange Com||1.0000from 30||468.3543||626316max. 468354||2502.9||2/1/0|
|Wm007||1.0000from 10||468.1188||420819max. 420819||233.3||0/0/1|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 70||468.1100||201053040max. 1404330||26/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||1.0000from 10||462.1910||105973||276.0||11/0/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||1.0000+120from 2.6||460.8511||3557562max. 500000||3882.1||0/0/0|
|24Paybank||1.0000from 30||454.5700||565000000max. 4545700||542.5||28/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 50||443.7300||316240000max. 2218650||106.0||7/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 50||442.1000||4265468max. 1326300||546.3||10/1/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 70||442.1000||71954512max. 17684000||212.7||1/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 30||430.8900||269884992max. 6463350||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
If you have Payeer EUR and want to exchange it to SberBank KZT, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Payeer" and "Sberbank".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Sberbank KZT to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Some exchangers perform the Payeer EUR –> Sberbank KZT procedure in the same way as the withdrawal of funds.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category