Exchange rates of Payeer EUR to Russian Standard
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Payeer EUR to Russian Standard without any problems. Read the table description.
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 30||80.5000||54578728max. 1207500||143.2||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 50||79.8800||6004082max. 239640||26/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 20||79.8700||12114656max. 798700||213.1||1/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 50||76.3600||37153388max. 381800||106.4||7/0/0|
|24Paybank||1.0000from 50||74.6000||40283632max. 746000||542.5||28/0/0|
|60cek||1.0000from 60||68.4600||7591193max. 342300||635.0||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
How do I change Payeer EUR to Russian Standard (RSB) RUB? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Payeer" and "Russian Standard".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Russian Standard RUB to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
Some more tips:
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Some exchangers perform the Payeer EUR –> Russian Standard RUB procedure in the same way as the withdrawal of funds.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category