Exchange rates of Payeer EUR to Raiffeisen bank UAH
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Payeer EUR to Raiffeisen bank UAH. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Read the table description.
|ObmenOM||1.0000from 8.02||31.1634||496001max. 29000||927.2||2/1/0|
|ExMoney Me||1.0000from 5||30.6735||2190||275.6||11/0/0|
|E-Privat Info||1.0000from 40||30.4000||45482max. 30400||3/0/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||1.0000from 1||28.8277||301008max. 15000||3880.2||0/0/0|
|A-Exchange Com||1.0000from 1||28.5478||12327||2500.7||2/1/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 50||28.5400||15876573max. 142700||105.4||7/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 50||27.8700||10317622max. 83610||545.6||10/1/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 30||27.0300||6782523max. 405450||143.2||0/0/0|
|24Paybank||1.0000from 50||27.0300||12042281max. 270300||542.5||28/0/0|
|RuBitok||1.0000from 1||25.8164||15225max. 15000||459.9||2/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
Swapping Payeer EUR for Raiffeisen Bank UAH is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- First go to "Payeer" and "Raiffeisen bank". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Raiffeisen bank UAH is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
Some more tips:
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Remember that there are points where operation Payeer EUR – Raiffeisen bank UAH will be considered a simple withdrawal procedure in the system.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category