Exchange rates of Payeer EUR to Raiffeisen RUB
Where can you profitably exchange Payeer EUR for Raiffeisen RUB? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Information about the table.
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 30||80.8200||58581824max. 1212300||143.3||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 20||80.1900||11155070max. 801900||210.1||1/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 50||80.1900||12858434max. 240570||26/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 50||76.6700||39725932max. 383350||103.9||7/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 50||74.9100||5878562max. 224730||544.0||10/1/0|
|24Paybank||1.0000from 50||73.7100||46911912max. 737100||542.5||28/0/0|
|60cek||1.0000from 60||68.7400||6247015max. 343700||632.3||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
If you have Payeer EUR and want to exchange it to Raiffeisen Bank RUB, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- Columns "Payeer" and "Raiffeisen" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Raiffeisen RUB available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Be aware that some of the points translate the transfer of Payeer EUR to Raiffeisen RUB as a withdrawal.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category