Exchange rates of Payeer EUR to Litecoin
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Payeer EUR to Litecoin, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Decoding data values in table columns.
|Nice Change||113.7276from 20||1.0000||106513.8336max. 87.9294||224.3||1/0/0|
|A-Exchange Com||113.8702from 50||1.0000||5.2861||2536.6||2/1/0|
|Baksman||115.1632from 56||1.0000||986.7827max. 43.4166||557.5||10/1/0|
|ExMoney Me||115.2691from 50||1.0000||2.6485||279.5||11/0/0|
|MChange||115.6404from 50||1.0000||45849.8161max. 43.2374||116.0||7/0/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||117.1482from 1.19||1.0000-0.0001||2.5403||3908.9||0/0/0|
|60cek||124.4588from 60||1.0000||122800.4189max. 40.1739||644.9||0/0/0|
|24Paybank||124.4588from 50||1.0000||338232.1268max. 80.3478||542.5||28/0/0|
|Bankcomat||124.4635from 50||1.0000||550963.8575max. 24.1034||26/0/0|
|ProstoCash||132.2375from 30||1.0000||123299.8010max. 113.4322||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting Payeer EUR to Litecoins.
- Columns "Payeer" and "Litecoin" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Litecoin available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category