Exchange rates of Payeer EUR to Ethereum
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Payeer EUR to Ethereum, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Information about the table.
|ExMoney Me||2497.3859from 25||1.0000||0.3265||280.7||11/0/0|
|XMLGold||2512.5000from 10||1.0000||32.4113max. 9.9502||13467.0||12/0/0|
|Nice Change||2542.3734from 56||1.0000||27127.1542max. 3.9333||227.7||1/0/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||2597.2183from 75.43||1.0000-0.003||2.4850||3918.5||0/0/0|
|MChange||2606.0686from 200||1.0000||11624.8792max. 3.0697||120.4||7/0/0|
|Baksman||2618.6312from 56||1.0000||11004.6838max. 1.9093||561.5||10/1/0|
|ObmenDeneg||2634.6198from 250||1.0000||1.0700max. 0.5693||52.7||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||2689.9818from 168.63||1.0000||5749.5381max. 1.1152||26/0/0|
|60cek||2691.8463from 200||1.0000||41698.1938max. 1.8574||649.3||0/0/0|
|24Paybank||2693.7115from 250||1.0000||21589.5877max. 3.7123||542.5||28/0/0|
|ProstoCash||2859.5445from 200||1.0000||37075.9902max. 17.4853||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How do I change Payeer EUR to Ethereum (ETH)? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- "Payeer" and "Ethereum" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Ethereum there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category