Exchange rates of Payeer EUR to Bitcoin
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Payeer EUR to Bitcoin, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Read the table description.
Number of unconfirmed transactions in network Bitcoin: 826
|A-Exchange Com||41285.7486from 200||1.0000||0.6680max. 0.0242||2600.5||2/1/0|
|BissonExchange||41537.3686+0.0001from 100||1.0000||8.5016max. 0.2000||127.8||0/0/0|
|Baksman||41717.1183from 50||1.0000||801.3432max. 0.0719||579.1||10/1/1|
|MChange||41946.1767from 80||1.0000||919.0000max. 2.3840||141.8||7/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||42679.6741from 55||1.0000||0.0223||287.3||11/0/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||42878.3821from 47.17||1.0000-0.0001||0.1563||3959.4||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||44342.6691from 200||1.0000||1137.3979max. 0.2255||243.6||1/0/0|
|24Paybank||44342.6691from 250||1.0000||520.4482max. 0.2255||542.5||28/0/1|
|60cek||44342.9326from 120||1.0000||2295.2130max. 0.1127||674.5||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||44376.4715from 150||1.0000||1369.3558max. 0.0676||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting Payeer EUR to Bitcoins.
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Payeer" and "Bitcoin".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Bitcoin to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category