Exchange rates of Payeer EUR to Advanced Cash RUB
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Payeer EUR to Advanced Cash RUB, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|Idram Armchange||1.0000from 5||82.8823||19025||416.8||0/0/0|
|A-Exchange Com||1.0000from 1||81.4251||8655||2708.0||2/1/0|
|Receive-Money||1.0000from 100||81.4225||875350max. 814225||1126.1||4/2/1|
|MChange||1.0000from 80||78.8847||24906562max. 7888470||185.9||7/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 75||78.8847||21683073max. 197211||268.7||1/0/0|
|24Paybank||1.0000from 50||78.8847||11319886max. 788847||542.4||28/0/2|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||1.0000from 1||76.6944||25604||4042.2||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 50||74.5022||3200560max. 223506||26/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 50||72.0913||10566416max. 216273||603.8||10/2/1|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 30||69.4186||20613986max. 1041279||143.1||0/0/0|
|60cek||1.0000from 50||68.3668||26724399max. 341834||720.5||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Where is the best place to trade Payeer EUR to Advanced Cash RUB? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- First go to "Payeer" and "Advanced Cash". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Advanced Cash RUB is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.