Exchange rates of Paxos Standard to Visa/MasterCard UAH
Where can you profitably exchange Paxos Standard for Visa/MasterCard UAH? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Decoding data values in table columns.
|Exchange For Me||1.0000from 36.684||27.2598||359218max. 12899||4/0/0|
|1-Online||1.0000from 230||27.2190||421009max. 48994||416.2||2/0/0|
|NewLine||1.0000from 300||27.2170||261996max. 27217||690.2||3/0/0|
|4money||1.0000from 500||27.0250||461088max. 48645||0/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||1.0000from 5||26.9485||197||275.2||11/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 79.5708||26.4500||347203max. 126273||3272.0||32/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 50||25.9800||15876573max. 259800||105.2||7/0/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||1.0000from 1||25.8739||304401max. 15000||3879.1||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 50||25.8400||9663962max. 1292000||26/0/0|
|Eliteobmen||1.0000from 10||25.6922||1505330max. 128461||364.1||3/2/0|
|YChanger||1.0000from 20||24.0500||6010000max. 1202500||199.1||1/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 50||22.4300||25285660max. 2243000||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
Swapping PAX Standard for Visa (Master Card) UAH is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- "Paxos Standard" and "Visa/MasterCard" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Visa/MasterCard UAH there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
Remember that there are points where operation Paxos Standard – Visa/MasterCard UAH will be considered a simple withdrawal procedure in the system.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category