Exchange rates of Paxos Standard to Visa/MasterCard RUB
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Paxos Standard to Visa/MasterCard RUB, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. How to use the table – find out more.
|Exchange For Me||1.0000from 71.6743||69.7600||429524max. 99999||5/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 50||69.3200||11919068||213.7||1/0/0|
|YChanger||1.0000from 20||68.7600||30319860max. 3438000||200.0||1/0/0|
|1-Online||1.0000from 370||68.1940||6855934max. 49781||417.8||2/0/0|
|NewLine||1.0000from 520||68.1860||4998921max. 95460||691.6||3/0/0|
|4money||1.0000from 510||67.7360||5928532max. 94830||0/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 50||67.2400||61475380max. 672400||107.1||7/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 50||66.7800||59696292max. 333900||547.0||10/1/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 50||66.0500||51846852max. 3302500||26/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 50||64.9400||184148224max. 6494000||143.2||0/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 50||62.1200||12830993max. 1863600||3272.0||32/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
If you have PAX Standard and want to exchange it to Visa (Master Card) RUB, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- The important columns are "Paxos Standard" and "Visa/MasterCard". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Visa/MasterCard RUB are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
There are exchangers where transfer from Paxos Standard to Visa/MasterCard RUB is a normal withdrawal operation.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category