Exchange rates of Paxos Standard to Visa/MasterCard BYN
Where can you profitably exchange Paxos Standard for Visa/MasterCard BYN? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Information about the table.
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 100||2.1700||7744066max. 108500||26/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 50||2.1600||1500000||210.1||1/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 100||2.1300||300000max. 21300||103.9||7/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 75||2.0900||190000max. 10450||544.0||10/1/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 50||2.0900||13394712max. 209000||143.3||0/0/0|
|YChanger||1.0000from 20||2.0900||5500000max. 104500||198.6||1/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Where is the best place to trade PAX Standard to Visa (Master Card) BYN? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- First go to "Paxos Standard" and "Visa/MasterCard". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Visa/MasterCard BYN is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
There are also exchanges that transfer Paxos Standard to Visa/MasterCard BYN, and this is registered as a finance withdrawal procedure.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category