Exchange rates of Paxos Standard to Tinkoff CS cash-in
Where can you profitably exchange Paxos Standard for Tinkoff CS cash-in? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Read the table description.
|Exchanger||Paxos Standard||Tinkoff CS cash-in||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|100 монет||1.0000from 500||73.7275||9139871max. 516092||372.8||0/0/0|
|Rapid-obmen||1.0000from 300||73.3932||2119285max. 1467864||395.9||0/0/0|
|4money||1.0000from 510||73.3640||5724597max. 366820||0/0/0|
|Buy-bitcoin||1.0000from 700||73.3606||137324889max. 660245||0.0||0/0/0|
|NewLine||1.0000from 910||73.3340||7627679max. 366670||704.7||3/0/0|
|1-Online||1.0000from 660||73.3270||9867214max. 366635||431.0||2/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
If you have PAX Standard and want to exchange it to Tinkoff cash-in RUB, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- First go to "Paxos Standard" and "Tinkoff CS cash-in". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Tinkoff CS cash-in RUB is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Some exchangers perform the Paxos Standard –> Tinkoff CS cash-in RUB procedure in the same way as the withdrawal of funds.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category