Exchange rates of Paxos Standard to Tether USD TRC-20
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Paxos Standard to Tether USD TRC-20. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
|Exchanger||Paxos Standard||Tether USD TRC-20||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|GeeExchange||1.0102from 19069.3867||1.0000||5907727.7334max. 584807.7344||534.1||4/0/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||1.0143from 220||1.0000-20||7551.7300||3919.3||0/0/0|
|24bestex||1.0200from 1000||1.0000||287204.0000max. 68627.4509||314.6||60/0/2|
|XChange||1.0336from 200||1.0000||1449705.0667max. 13133.7074||3272.0||32/0/0|
|MChange||1.0433from 100||1.0000||47737231.8000max. 479248.5382||120.7||7/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0443from 15||1.0000||1714220.5711max. 478789.6198||561.9||10/1/1|
|Bankcomat||1.0496from 50||1.0000||56393898.8075max. 47637.1951||26/0/0|
|YChanger||1.0519from 100||1.0000||24267122.3571max. 47533.0354||206.4||1/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
Swapping PAX Standard for Tether trc 20 dollars is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Paxos Standard" and "Tether USD TRC-20".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Tether USD TRC-20 to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category