Exchange rates of Paxos Standard to Ripple
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Paxos Standard to Ripple. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|E-scrooge||1.0000from 3000||1.5442||970000.0000max. 154420.0000||0.9||0/0/3|
|GeeExchange||1.0000from 6050.3228||1.5299||2953806.7500max. 451902.8659||528.9||4/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||1.0000from 50||1.4930||759.8195||276.7||11/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 50||1.4787||3641363.5000max. 147870.0000||143.2||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 100||1.4744||94636.2109max. 7372.0000||547.3||10/1/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 50||1.4631||1649551.5000||214.1||1/0/0|
|YChanger||1.0000from 20||1.4416||4147869.7500max. 72080.0000||200.2||1/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 100||1.4360||1737158.5000max. 718000.0000||107.5||7/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 50||1.3989||143127.3438max. 41967.0000||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Coinguru||1.0000from 1500||1.1072||879494.6250max. 110720.0000||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
If you have PAX Standard and want to exchange it to Ripple (XRP), the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- The important columns are "Paxos Standard" and "Ripple". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Ripple are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
Some more tips:
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category