Exchange rates of Paxos Standard to Payeer EUR
Where can you profitably exchange Paxos Standard for Payeer EUR? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
|Magnetic Exchange Com||1.1867from 1.2||1.0000||8309.79||3917.6||0/0/0|
|MChange||1.2100from 50||1.0000||35622.83max. 8264.46||120.0||7/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.2100from 50||1.0000||2571.18||227.4||1/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||1.2120from 1||1.0000||256.99||280.7||11/0/0|
|Baksman||1.3100from 100||1.0000||5156.98max. 3816.79||561.3||10/1/0|
|ProstoCash||1.3200from 50||1.0000||1069090.89max. 75757.57||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Where is the best place to trade PAX Standard to Payeer EUR? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- First go to "Paxos Standard" and "Payeer". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Payeer EUR is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
Some more tips:
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category