Exchange rates of Paxos Standard to OmiseGO
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Paxos Standard to OmiseGO. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
|GeeExchange||4.6633from 8417.3174||1.0000||104150.0000max. 2233.3969||528.6||4/0/0|
|MChange||5.0996from 220||1.0000||510708.5625max. 98046.9056||106.0||7/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
If you have PAX Standard and want to exchange it to OmiseGO (OMG), the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- Columns "Paxos Standard" and "OmiseGO" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is OmiseGO available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category