Exchange rates of Paxos Standard to Ethereum Classic
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Paxos Standard to Ethereum Classic without any problems. Decoding data values in table columns.
|Exchanger||Paxos Standard||Ethereum Classic||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|E-scrooge||41.7089from 3000||1.0000||9801.0000max. 2397.5698||0.9||0/0/3|
|GeeExchange||42.1694from 6050.3228||1.0000||52750.0000max. 125.0907||528.9||4/0/0|
|Nice Change||42.2351from 50||1.0000||54994.1250max. 31963.9352||214.1||1/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||43.0393from 10||1.0000||28.9870||276.7||11/0/0|
|MChange||44.3997from 220||1.0000||892384.3750max. 11261.3373||107.5||7/0/0|
|YChanger||44.5261from 20||1.0000||114575.4297max. 1122.9368||200.2||1/0/0|
|Baksman||47.4506from 100||1.0000||21502.8691max. 1053.7274||547.3||10/1/0|
|XChange||59.1362from 100||1.0000||30533.4688max. 8.4550||3272.0||32/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting PAX Standard to ETC.
- First go to "Paxos Standard" and "Ethereum Classic". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Ethereum Classic is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category