Exchange rates of Paxos Standard to Card Mir
Where can you profitably exchange Paxos Standard for Card Mir? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Information about the table.
|Exchanger||Paxos Standard||Card Mir||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|YChanger||1.0000from 20||68.5100||4761888max. 3425500||198.7||1/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 50||66.9900||42075228max. 669900||104.2||7/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 50||66.3300||10891192max. 331650||544.3||10/1/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 50||65.6200||17314042max. 3281000||26/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 50||65.6200||10016886||210.5||1/0/0|
|4money||1.0000from 510||64.8009||3709792max. 97201||0/0/0|
|1-Online||1.0000from 390||64.7216||10222953max. 49835||415.1||2/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 50||60.8600||87408048max. 6086000||143.3||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
How do I change PAX Standard to card "Mir" rubles? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- Columns "Paxos Standard" and "Card Mir" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Card Mir RUB available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
Some more tips:
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
There are exchangers where transfer from Paxos Standard to Card Mir RUB is a normal withdrawal operation.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category