Exchange rates of Paxos Standard to Advanced Cash
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Paxos Standard for Advanced Cash. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Read the table description.
|Exchanger||Paxos Standard||Advanced Cash||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|100 монет||1.0204from 500||1.0000||150815.96max. 29400.23||375.3||0/0/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||1.0359from 1.05||1.0000||2819.48||3979.1||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Where is the best place to trade PAX Standard to Advanced Cash USD? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- Columns "Paxos Standard" and "Advanced Cash" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Advanced Cash USD available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category