Exchange rates of Pax Dollar to Zcash
Where can you profitably exchange Pax Dollar for Zcash? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|Coinguru||89.2821from 1500||1.0000||4168.7367max. 1120.0453||0/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||91.0309from 15||1.0000||3.9202||302.5||11/0/0|
|Bankcomat||91.1469from 50||1.0000||8190.0288max. 548.5650||26/0/0|
|Nice Change||92.8317from 50||1.0000||61901.2908max. 14542.4461||269.6||1/0/0|
|Baksman||93.1561from 63.68||1.0000||16192.2399max. 13670.6136||604.0||10/2/1|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
If you have Pax Dollar (USDP) and want to exchange it to ZEC, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- First go to "Pax Dollar" and "Zcash". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Zcash is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.