Exchange rates of NEM to Visa/MasterCard KZT
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from NEM to Visa/MasterCard KZT without any problems. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 400||73.8900||250983310max. 738900||26/0/0|
|Kassa||1.0000from 138.6497||72.1241||750000max. 749999||1921.5||0/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 150||70.9200||336789399max. 3546000||139.3||7/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 500||64.5100||348597941max. 3225500||143.2||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 1000||64.2500||37740333max. 1927500||577.6||10/1/1|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting NEM (XEM) to Visa (Master Card) KZT.
- Columns "NEM" and "Visa/MasterCard" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Visa/MasterCard KZT available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
There are exchangers where transfer from NEM to Visa/MasterCard KZT is a normal withdrawal operation.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category