Exchange rates of NEM to TRON
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of NEM to TRON. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
|CryptoMoney||1.0000from 5949.3678||1.6972||52632900.6500max. 5000627.5342||18.2||13/0/0|
|E-scrooge||1.0000from 17500||1.6949||5000000.0000max. 254235.0000||0.9||0/0/2/3|
|Kassa||1.0000from 78.9317||1.6469||12715.1899max. 12714.4723||1957.4||0/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 300||1.6192||2611375.0000max. 80960.0000||152.5||7/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 416||1.5452||4451842.9818max. 154520.0000||585.2||10/1/1|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 400||1.4556||859733.6440max. 14556.0000||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting NEM (XEM) to Tron (TRX).
- First go to "NEM" and "TRON". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, TRON is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category