Exchange rates of NEM to Tether USD TRC-20
Where can you profitably exchange NEM for Tether USD TRC-20? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Information about the table.
|Exchanger||NEM||Tether USD TRC-20||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|E-scrooge||6.1804from 17500||1.0000||940000.0000max. 24270.2737||0.9||0/0/3|
|CryptoMoney||6.1831from 6183.1591||1.0000||2596357.4700max. 1000009.5730||17.8||10/0/0|
|24bestex||6.2577from 25000||1.0000||201364.0000max. 87891.7174||314.4||60/0/0|
|MChange||6.6721from 300||1.0000||47736924.0000max. 7493.8924||116.6||7/0/0|
|ProstoCash||6.8662from 300||1.0000||65609898.0152max. 145640.9658||143.2||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||7.0843from 400||1.0000||6432083.8198max. 1411.5720||26/0/0|
|Baksman||7.2149from 416||1.0000||1699052.9162max. 13860.2059||558.4||10/1/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
If you have NEM (XEM) and want to exchange it to Tether trc 20 dollars, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- "NEM" and "Tether USD TRC-20" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Tether USD TRC-20 there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category