Exchange rates of NEM to Rosselkhozbank
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from NEM to Rosselkhozbank, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|MChange||1.0000from 150||11.4000||37012971max. 570000||154.3||7/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 164.9304||10.9100||2125474max. 1799391||26/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 1000||10.3100||761838max. 309300||587.1||10/1/1|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting NEM (XEM) to Rosselkhozbank rubles.
- First go to "NEM" and "Rosselkhozbank". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Rosselkhozbank RUB is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Remember that there are points where operation NEM – Rosselkhozbank RUB will be considered a simple withdrawal procedure in the system.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category