Exchange rates of NEM to PayPal EUR
Where can you profitably exchange NEM for PayPal EUR? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
|E-scrooge||8.6281from 1000||1.0000||17000max. 1738.50||0.9||0/0/2/3|
|MChange||9.5800from 150||1.0000||1077425max. 5219.20||142.5||7/0/0|
|Baksman||11.6100from 1500||1.0000||28000max. 4306.63||579.4||10/1/1|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting NEM (XEM) to Pay Pal EUR.
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "NEM" and "PayPal".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds PayPal EUR to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
Some more tips:
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category