Exchange rates of NEM to ICON
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from NEM to ICON, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Decoding data values in table columns.
|E-scrooge||5.4144from 17500||1.0000||942000.0000max. 27703.9007||0.9||0/0/3|
|ProstoCash||6.7512from 500||1.0000||4029362.0196max. 148121.8153||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Swapping NEM (XEM) for ICON (ICX) is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- "NEM" and "ICON" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many ICON there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category