Exchange rates of NEM to Gazprombank
Where can you profitably exchange NEM for Gazprombank? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Read the table description.
|MChange||1.0000from 150||11.5600||38371713max. 578000||119.6||7/0/0|
|100 монет||1.0000from 3529.94||11.2995||3000000max. 398866||373.1||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 400||11.1800||16776528max. 335400||26/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 1000||10.6900||3955913max. 320700||560.9||10/1/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Swapping NEM (XEM) for Gazprombank (GPB) RUB is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- "NEM" and "Gazprombank" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Gazprombank RUB there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
Some exchangers perform the NEM –> Gazprombank RUB procedure in the same way as the withdrawal of funds.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category