Exchange rates of NEM to Dogecoin
Where can you profitably exchange NEM for Dogecoin? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
|E-scrooge||1.4341from 17500||1.0000||3490000.0000max. 1045952.1651||0.9||0/0/2/3|
|MChange||1.5476from 500||1.0000||10001110.4935max. 32308.0899||152.5||7/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.5539from 650||1.0000||55016699.3084max. 141579.2522||143.1||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.7870from 416||1.0000||10003460.1497max. 55959.7090||585.2||10/1/1|
|Bankcomat||2.0423from 250||1.0000||2186030.0407max. 14689.3208||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Where is the best place to trade NEM (XEM) to Dogecoins? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "NEM" and "Dogecoin".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Dogecoin to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
Some more tips:
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category