Exchange rates of NEM to Binance Coin
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of NEM to Binance Coin. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Decoding data values in table columns.
|Baksman||2216.2149from 416||1.0000||38278.0582max. 45.1219||560.9||10/1/0|
|MChange||2217.4992from 300||1.0000||23027.5055max. 22.5479||119.6||7/0/0|
|Bankcomat||2322.1036from 400||1.0000||26082.9030max. 4.3064||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
How do I change NEM (XEM) to Binance Coin (BNB)? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- First go to "NEM" and "Binance Coin". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Binance Coin is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category