Exchange rates of NEM to Basic Attention Token
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of NEM to Basic Attention Token. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Information about the table.
|Exchanger||NEM||Basic Attention Token||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|MChange||10.4821from 2500||1.0000||2519988.2123max. 4770.0365||164.3||7/0/0|
|Baksman||10.5374from 431.5258||1.0000||679157.8001max. 297831.5124||595.4||10/2/1|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
How do I change NEM (XEM) to Basic Attention Token (BAT)? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- The important columns are "NEM" and "Basic Attention Token". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Basic Attention Token are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.