Exchange rates of Monobank to NEM
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Monobank to NEM, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Read the table description.
|YChanger||5.0418from 3000||1.0000||207583.4027max. 5851.0849||214.2||1/0/0|
|Baksman||5.6644from 1900||1.0000||689084.2850max. 4413.5301||585.2||10/1/1|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
If you have Monobank hryvnia and want to exchange it to NEM (XEM), the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- The important columns are "Monobank" and "NEM". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many NEM are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
There are also exchanges that transfer Monobank UAH to NEM, and this is registered as a procedure for entering finance.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category