Exchange rates of Monobank to Monero
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Monobank to Monero, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Read the table description.
|1-Online||7129.7998from 15000||1.0000||115270.0000max. 3.9271||416.7||2/0/0|
|NewLine||7135.7998from 15000||1.0000||264376.0000max. 4.0640||690.7||3/0/0|
|WestChange Top||7144.5996+5from 1000||1.0000||162.5472max. 4.1709||307.6||4/0/0|
|4money||7153.5000from 18000||1.0000||22207.0996max. 4.0539||0/0/0|
|24 Zone||7156.5000from 16000||1.0000||21829.5996max. 3.9125||75.4||0/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||7245.6782from 700||1.0000||2.1506||276.2||11/0/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||7275.0449+5from 733.97||1.0000-0.0002||5.6885max. 2.0618||3882.9||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||7367.8267from 2000||1.0000||355614.0938max. 3.3931||213.1||1/0/0|
|PrivatCash||7483.2798from 550||1.0000||5.0000max. 3.9421||11/0/0|
|Eliteobmen||7502.2500+5from 1000||1.0000||8252.4717max. 3.8655||365.9||3/2/0|
|60cek||7654.9165from 1000||1.0000||124104.6562max. 3.7884||635.0||0/0/0|
|Baksman||7662.7920from 1900||1.0000||536742.3750max. 3.2625||546.4||10/1/0|
|24Paybank||7677.0972from 1000||1.0000||626021.2500max. 3.8556||542.5||28/0/0|
|YChanger||8137.7227from 3000||1.0000||816166.1875max. 3.6250||199.8||1/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting Monobank hryvnia to Monero (XMR).
- First go to "Monobank" and "Monero". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Monero is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Remember that there are points where operation Monobank UAH – Monero will be considered in the system as a simple procedure for depositing money.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category