Exchange rates of Monobank to Dai
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Monobank for Dai. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Decoding data values in table columns.
|MChange||29.0484from 6000||1.0000||40522772.0000max. 860.6325||153.4||7/0/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||29.1259+5from 5832.92||1.0000-20||1792.5500max. 515.0055||3983.7||0/0/0|
|60cek||29.8877from 11161||1.0000||25346245.9940max. 124482.1113||687.2||0/0/0|
|Baksman||32.6453from 2000||1.0000||508085.3509max. 765.8070||585.9||10/1/1|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
If you have Monobank hryvnia and want to exchange it to Dai (DAI), the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- The important columns are "Monobank" and "Dai". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Dai are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Some exchangers perform the Monobank UAH –> Dai same as depositing funds.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category