Exchange rates of Monobank to Avangard
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Monobank to Avangard without any problems. Decoding data values in table columns.
|Шахта||1.0000+5from 100||2.6160||240135982max. 75864||756.4||27/0/4/1|
|MChange||1.0000from 2000||2.4329||36832008max. 60822||166.4||7/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting Monobank hryvnia to Avangard RUB.
- The important columns are "Monobank" and "Avangard". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Avangard RUB are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.