Exchange rates of Monobank to Advanced Cash RUB
Where can you profitably exchange Monobank for Advanced Cash RUB? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Decoding data values in table columns.
|NixExchange||1.0000from 1000||2.5800||71495max. 38700||7925.6||55/0/0|
|A-Exchange Com||1.0000from 100||2.5770||7804||2507.4||2/1/0|
|NewLine||1.0000from 15000||2.5552||162552max. 74100||691.9||3/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 1900||2.5300||10060373max. 63250||547.3||10/1/0|
|ExMoney Me||1.0000from 100||2.5230||76405max. 68121||276.7||11/0/0|
|TimeSale||1.0000from 500||2.5200||13252max. 13252||36/2/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 2000||2.5200||23317752max. 63000||214.1||1/0/0|
|RuBitok||1.0000+5from 55||2.4917||54966max. 37375||461.1||2/0/0|
|60cek||1.0000from 1000||2.4400||29568730max. 70760||636.2||0/0/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||1.0000+5from 55||2.4318||183665max. 36477||3885.7||0/0/0|
|24Paybank||1.0000from 1000||2.4000||30887744max. 71040||542.5||28/0/0|
|YChanger||1.0000from 3000||2.2700||7906865max. 66965||200.2||1/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Swapping Monobank hryvnia for Advanced Cash RUB is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- First go to "Monobank" and "Advanced Cash". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Advanced Cash RUB is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
There are also exchanges that transfer Monobank UAH to Advanced Cash RUB, and this is registered as a procedure for entering finance.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category