Exchange rates of Monero to Zcash
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Monero to Zcash. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Decoding data values in table columns.
|BitObmen||1.0000from 0.2||2.3041-0.001||2.1339max. 2.1338||319.3||0/0/0|
|E-scrooge||1.0000from 14||2.2977||5454.0000max. 1838.1600||0.9||0/0/3|
|CryptoMoney||1.0000from 2.1828||2.2905||28938.9800max. 4999.8701||17.8||10/0/0|
|Coinguru||1.0000from 20||2.2836||6800.0000max. 5709.0000||0/0/0|
|CoinCat||1.0000from 0.0501||2.2731-0.001||56.5600max. 9.8211||21/0/0|
|GeeExchange||1.0000from 0.2202||2.2698||11349.0057max. 2575.9971||533.6||4/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 0.5||2.2619||62534.8892max. 21940.4300||226.1||1/0/0|
|Acryptoexchange||1.0000from 0.4431||2.2565||39848.5754max. 39847.2239||131.5||0/0/0|
|Kassa||1.0000from 0.0221||2.2540||63.2046max. 63.2039||1863.1||0/0/0|
|24Paybank||1.0000from 1||2.2389||494774.6395max. 44778.0000||542.5||28/0/0|
|Pride Change||1.0000from 1||2.2201||980.0000||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 0.4||2.2040||50366.1752max. 110.2000||26/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 0.5||2.1523||56714.4423max. 4304.6000||143.2||0/0/0|
|4ange||1.0000from 0.5||2.1489||4092.7416max. 214.8900||234.9||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
If you have Monero (XMR) and want to exchange it to ZEC, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- First go to "Monero" and "Zcash". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Zcash is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category