Exchange rates of Monero to YooMoney (Yandex Money)
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Monero for YooMoney (Yandex Money). If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Decoding data values in table columns.
|Exchanger||Monero||YooMoney (Yandex Money)||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|BonkyPay||1.0000from 5||16543.2931||19277980max. 827164||27.5||4/0/0|
|1-Online||1.0000from 2.9||16530.0000||9649263max. 363660||434.1||2/0/0|
|366 Cash||1.0000from 1.1||16526.0000||1244919max. 264416||25.1||0/0/0|
|24 Zone||1.0000from 2.9||16523.0000||7959276max. 247845||96.8||0/0/0|
|4money||1.0000from 2.4||16520.0000||6560898max. 264320||0/0/0|
|Cryptonet||1.0000from 2.2||16504.0000||1828140max. 264064||0/0/0|
|Money-Office||1.0000from 2.3||16482.0000||1491552max. 263712||7.9||0/0/0|
|NewLine||1.0000from 4.1||16477.0000||10847697max. 263632||730.6||3/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 0.4||16281.0500||13000000max. 1628105||26/0/0|
|ChBy||1.0000from 2||16094.7600||28962159max. 1609476||0/1/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 0.5||15776.1700||12000000||242.6||1/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 0.15||15774.7100||47129953max. 1577471||140.6||7/0/0|
|4ange||1.0000from 0.5||15768.2300||3000000max. 1576823||260.9||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 0.5||15352.0800||6004395max. 368449||578.5||10/1/1|
|Pride Change||1.0000from 1||15192.7426||202806||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Swapping Monero (XMR) for Yoo-Money is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Monero" and "YooMoney (Yandex Money)".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds YooMoney (Yandex Money) RUB to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category